Sunday, April 12, 2009

" Tmorrow? What?PSM! DAmn! "

......
grrrr...
scared...
nervous...
tomorrow is my presentation day for my final project...
4.20 pm....
huhu...
trying 2 be cool....
u can do it khalif!
haiyp!
chaiyok!
i know u da best among them...
go.. go ... go!!!
btw..
im very glad today...
liverpool win last nite against blackburn!
4-0!
thanks to my unsung hero!
fernando torres!
wishing u all da best liverpool at stamford bridge next week!
beat chelsea more than 3 goals!
please dont conceed any goal my lovely team!
"u'll never walk alone"

p/s: i want my happy life back if i can present superbly n liverpool can go to semi final!

2 comments:

Syafiq Suraji said...

uhu...liv kalah aritu...
MU mng seyh 1-0 lwn porto...
huhu...wish u live ur happy
life back...huhu

~::khalif::~ said...

xpe2... aku syg liv aku.. ull never walk alone!